Tuesday, December 11, 2007

On to cycle number 19

I know that cycle number 19 is not that high compared to many, but I never thought I would be able to say we are closer to two years than one.

5 comments:

Meghan said...

Sorry. Each number gets harder and harder to see. Hoping 19 is lucky for ya!

AwkwardMoments said...

Cycle number N - is always just so deflating. I hope that 19 is the cycle you receive a BFP on!

Geohde said...

Getting up to cycle 19 is rough, no matter how many cycles others may be at.

xx

J

Katie said...

I always do this, too. Compare myself to others and especially those that have it "worse" than I do. But then someone will say to me, "I don't know how you have gotten through all that you have." And this is someone that I think has it worse. So then, I think, well, gee, others compare themselves to ME. It sucks, just plain sucks, and there isn't any worse or better. Until we get a baby, we are all in this boat together. I am really sorry that this is the start of cycle 19.

Barb said...

Sucks big time.