Although our childlessness has been resolved with the arrival of our beloved son, I still sporadically ponder the effects of infertility here. Mommy-related material can be found at Critter Tales
Oh, sweetie, I'm so sorry. I'm sending lots of hugs your way. I know it will be hard but you will get through this. And my shoulder is always here for you to lean on.
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. I have another round of testing next week, so I'd definitely like to hear what type of plan you decide on and how it goes. Good luck getting started with the diet and such.
12 comments:
UGH, I am so sorry. If you need any support or anything I can help with - shoot me an email. Good luck to you
Oh, I'm sorry. Good luck with the appointments and the diet plan and everything...
Oh.
I'm so sorry. I don't know anything much about the topic but I hope you find empathetic and supportive care along the way.
I'll be following along even if I'm quiet I'm here -- wishing you all the very, very best.
Pam
Im sorry sweetie--I hope the plan is manageable for you--sending you hugs!
Oh, sweetie, I'm so sorry. I'm sending lots of hugs your way. I know it will be hard but you will get through this. And my shoulder is always here for you to lean on.
:( xoxo
I'm so sorry- but GDM is at least a managable problem, you'll fly through it. I have confidence :)
J
Dammit. Sorry, sweetie. I hope you get the support you need. Take care!
Grrr. I'm sorry. My husband has diabetes if you need any help.
OH crap! So sorry to hear this.
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. I have another round of testing next week, so I'd definitely like to hear what type of plan you decide on and how it goes. Good luck getting started with the diet and such.
Sucks big time! But, it is something that you can manage. I know you've got the determination to get through it. We'll be cheering you on!!
Post a Comment